? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A One Woman Show

As I step out of the shower, I feel a cool breeze blow over my body. Standing there naked and alone I feel an all too familiar sensation. Although the breeze was cool, the warm tingling feeling I felt inside was nothing more than sexual arousal. My skin was moist from the shower, my body soft and smooth. I lay myself down on the bed and started to caress my body in places only a man should touch. My heart started to race, my nipples began to rise, and my pussy instantly got wet. I placed my left hand on my breast and slowly fondled my clit with the other. The excitement flushed through my body as I groped myself. I placed my fingers on my nipples and began to pull, rub and squeeze. The juices from my pussy started to leak onto my sheets as I slowly penetrated myself with my index and middle finger, rubbing my clit vigorously with my thumb. I moved my hand over my chest, down my stomach and onto my thigh, pulling my leg farther apart for easier penetration. I slid my left hand under my thigh and spread my ass cheeks apart. I rolled over on the bed and grabbed my toys from the dresser... One for my pussy and one for my ass. I lay back on my back with my legs open in the air, thrusting one vibrating dildo into my tight, wet, pink, throbbing pussy and the other into my ass slowly at first. The vibrations inside my ass instantly made it wet, allowing me to go deeper and deeper. I thrust my hips towards the ceiling pushing those thick penis like toys deeper into myself. As i viciously fucked myself, I started to moan and my heart rate increased dramatically. I closed my eyes and imagined you inside me. The closer I got to my g spot, the quicker my body moved. I bucked and gasped anticipating a quick orgasm but I stopped myself before I could get there. The intensity I felt at that moment over powered me and had me frozen for a few short moments. When my body regained composure, I pushed both dicks in me as deep and as hard as I could until the heads were up against my walls. I rubbed my clit in a circular motion causing another jolt of intensity. The breeze still blowing through the room brushed against my skin. I fucked myself deep and hard, then soft and slow allowing my body to completely lose control. As I pulled the dildo out of my pussy I tickled my clit with my fingers. I could feel the muscles inside me working overtime as my asshole tightened around the other one. I slipped two fingers inside my pussy feeling up against the walls and digging deeper and deeper inside. My ass loosened more and my fingers penetrated deeper. I sat myself in an upright position on my knees to hold the anal probe in place as I bounced up and down on top of it and licked the sweetness off my fingers. I tasted my own cum as I squirted a nut out of my ass. That creamy sweet juice shot out of my ass like a rocket onto my sheets, but I wasn't ready for the pleasure to end. I got on my knees with my face in the sheets, while using both hands to penetrate my pussy and massage my clit. My legs began to shake as I fucked myself faster. The thought of your breath on my back, your hands tangled in my hair, and your body pressed against mine sent an electrifying shock through my body. Another orgasm escaped from my body and my legs felt weak and flimsy. I collapsed on the bed, gasping for air and shaking continuously. Still yet, I wasn't finished. I lay on my side with one leg up in the air and forced the smaller toy into my ass. I wanted to feel the deep long strokes in my ass as I played with my nipples. My clit began to swell again so I touched it lightly, teasingly and gave it a little pinch. I moved back up to my breast putting my nipple in my mouth. I kissed it gently, then began to suck on it like a nursing child as I finger fucked my pussy one more time... My ass cheeks began to quiver along with my legs and thighs. My heart pounded in my chest as I took one last deep breath before busting two nuts in a row. The cool breeze blew through the window again, almost as a sigh of relief. I lay there motionless on the bed, my eyes rolled in the back of my head and the pulsing sound of my heart beating in my ears. My body quivered one last time as the last drops of cum shot out of both my ass and my pussy. I waited a few moments, cleaned up my mess and jumped back in the shower. All the excitement from tonight's one woman show had completely exhausted me. I turned off the lights, crawled into bed and got one of the best nights of sleep I've ever had.

0 comments: