? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Morning Sex is Great Sex!

I woke up this morning feeling a little aroused from the bulge in his boxers. As I opened my eyes, I found him lying next to me, not more than an inch away. I could feel his warm breath on my face and although in the morning it's not the best smell, that's his smell. By this time, I'm used to his morning breath, and his indiscreet arousal. I could tell he was still asleep so I slowly moved under the blanket and kissed the tip of his penis. My warm lips must have startled him because he woke suddenly. He pulled up the covers, looked down at me, said I was beautiful and pulled my face up to his to kiss my lips. I knew today was going to have a wonderful start. I maneuvered myself back under the sheet and kissed his dick again, only this time with an open mouth and tongue. He lay back on his back, pushing his pelvis closer to my face as if I missed a spot, so I slowly closed my mouth around him and started to massage him gently with my tongue. He liked when I played with it. Slowly, I moved my mouth down his shaft and continued to suck on him, kiss on him, lick on him and appreciate him. I felt him swelling inside my mouth so I opened my jaws a little wider expecting him to fuck my face like he usually does, only this time... He waited for me. He stayed at my pace and let my mouth explore. I kissed his balls while I jacked him off and I started spitting on his dick, massaging my saliva onto him. The warmth and wetness of my mouth consumed him again as I put him in my mouth. I could feel the tip of his dick in the back of my throat as I relaxed myself in order to fit all of him in my mouth. He continued to grow inside my mouth and I grabbed his nuts with one hand, massaging them as the spit rolled out of my mouth onto them. I  took him in as deep in my throat as I could, stuck out my tongue, and licked his balls while bopping on his fat dick. I enjoyed pleasing him. I enjoyed the way his arms and legs would twitch when he got to the point of almost nutting in my mouth. I slowed down, making sure my tongue touched every part of his dick and then I told him to "Fuck my face." He liked that shit, as did I. I enjoy sloppy, nasty, wet head, but I really enjoyed swallowing his sweetness. He busted in my mouth, flooding my mouth with his sweet nectar. I waited a second, spit it back up on him, and then swallowed it all. I could see the relief in his face as he moved my hair back to look at me. He wiped the nut off my chin, pulled my face up to his and kissed me again and said, "It's my turn now baby." He pushed me on my back, ripped back the blankets, spread my legs open and buried his face into my pussy. I was so wet, I could feel his warm tongue massaging my clit and diving inside me. He devoured my pussy as if he were starving for weeks. He licked on every part of it, sucked on my lips, nibbled on my clit and finger fucked my pussy for what felt like an eternity. As my legs started to shake, he slipped one finger into my ass and started playing with it. He continued sucking on my fat, juicy pussy and fucking my ass with his finger. I started to moan louder and he started to eat faster. The motions of his tongue drove me crazy!!! I could feel myself about to cum but I wanted to squirt in his face. I grabbed his dreads, pulled his face up a little bit and squirted my pussy juice all over his mouth. He opened wide and swallowed my juices without hesitation. I love how nasty he is. A few moments later he flipped me onto my stomach, brought my ass up to him, pushed my face into the bed and slid his rock hard dick inside me. He was slow and gentle at first but as soon as my pussy opened up for him, he jumped in and started to beat the pussy up. While on my knees, I reached my right hand underneath me and started rubbing my clit rapidly, and with my left hand, I pulled my pussy lips apart from behind to open my pussy up for daddy a little more. He deep stroked for a few minutes then pulled out.  I got up off my knees and pushed him on his back, climbing slowly on top of him. As he filled my pussy up, I started to bounce up and down on top of em with my hands on his chest holding him down. I like to ride because I like to be in control. His hands moved up to my breasts and cupped them gently. He started massaging my nipples with his fingertips as I rode him like a wild mustang! I leaned into him, our bodies so close together I could feel his heartbeat. I placed my hands on the wall and continued to grind on him, the friction between us so hot I didn't want to stop. My pussy was so wet he just slipped in and out of me with ease! I felt myself getting ready to cum so I slowed down and massaged his dick with my pussy. I moved in circles, up and down, side to side and back and forth. He was digging in my pussy as if it were a gold mine. I got off of him for a second and he rolled me onto my back, spread my legs open in the air and started fucking my pussy harder and harder. He moved in and out of my faster and faster. He swam in the pussy and played around in it. He held one leg with one hand and rubbed my swollen, throbbing clit with the other. He fucked me so good I couldn't help but to nut all over his dick. He kept going, fucking me so hard I couldn't catch my breath. I tried to moan and scream but the sound just wouldn't come out.. He asked me if I was ready and I shook my head yes. He thrust himself inside me as deep as he could possibly go, digging into my pussy walls and stroking my clit with his fingers. The last 7 minutes were the most intense. As he fucked me, rubbed me and kissed my legs I could feel his dick swelling up in my pussy... Not too long after I could feel him nutting inside me. My legs started to shake, his breathing was heavy, his eyes were almost closed and I closed my pussy around his dick until I knew he was finished. Seconds later he dropped my leg, fell face first beside me, lifted his head up, leaned in for another kiss, smiled and said, "Good morning baby. I love you." I responded with a smile and a kiss and said "Good morning to you too!"

0 comments: