? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 28, 2010

After Hour Encounter

It was a few minutes 'till 10:00 and the library doors were about to close. At the last minute a strikingly handsome man walked in. I couldn't help but notice how excitingly tall he was, not to mention his long, very enticing dreads. I've always loved a man with long hair but I had never seen someone quite like him. Instantly my pussy got wet and I couldn't stop myself from staring. He had strong features and a very gorgeous smile. I walked behind the counter, trying not to expose my thoughts, but something about him... I had to have him. As he approached the counter I felt my temperature rising, my pussy throbbing and I felt as if my insides were on fire. He spoke with such arrogance, another feature that turned me on. He appeared so sure of himself. "What time do you close?" he asked. I took a deep breath and replied "We're already closed." He smiled gently and apologized for taking so long. I assured him that it was my pleasure, and indeed it was. I looked at his lips and wanted to kiss them passionately but with a bit of aggression. I envisioned myself on top of him, his hands grabbing at me and pulling off my clothes. Before I could think about it, I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and it was just like I had imagined. The sweet taste of his breath on my neck as he nibbled on my skin aroused me even more. He started to unbutton my blouse while his hands caressed my bare chest. My nipples stood at attention as his warms hands pinched and grabbed at my breasts. His mouth closed around my nipple and he bit down, not hard but definitely not gently. I grabbed his long sexy dreads and wrapped them around my hand pulling on them with tenderness. Just enough to excite him. I walked in front of the counter and started to unbutton his jeans... His boxers shortly followed. He pulled down my skirt, removing my panties along with it. I stood there, naked and so aroused that my pussy started to drip. I wanted to feel him inside me, but I wanted to taste him first. I pulled his shirt off over his head and pushed him onto the floor. I laid down between his legs and put my mouth around his huge hard dick. I used my tongue on one side of it while using my lip on the other, gently massaging his dick with my mouth. He tasted so good, but he felt even better. I could feel the intensity between us. The room seemed hot and dark. Not a noise in the room except for the sound of my gagging on him. I forced myself to take it all in. I needed to please him. The sounds he made showed me that he enjoyed it. I pulled him up as I laid down, and asked him to fuck my face. He pushed his dick deep into my mouth, I could feel the head on the back of my throat. I opened wide and sucked him hard and fast. I could feel him about to cum so I worked a little bit harder. He surprised me with a cum shot to the face. His sweet nectar all over my lips, chin, cheeks and throat. I licked his nut off my lips and wiped my face with my shirt. He kissed my lips, then behind my earlobe, then on my neck and slowly made his way over each breast and down my stomach nibbling after each soft peck. H grabbed my ankles and spread my legs in the air, burying his face in my pussy. My thighs were like earmuffs against his ears. His tongue moved slowly in and out of me while he used his fingers to play with my clit. He moved his tongue faster and I lifted my ass and back off the ground pushing my pussy into his face. His hand grabbed my breast and he massaged my nipple with his fingers. I grabbed his hair, pushing his face down into my pussy. I wanted to pull his hair so bad but I wanted to push his face down even more. I bucked and moved my body from side to side, my legs started shaking and i could feel myself about to cum. I pulled him up, kissed his lips, licking them and tasting my own sweetness. I laid him on his back and climbed on top of him quickly. I sat down on him, taking all of him in. My pussy was so wet. I bounced up and down on top of him while he held on to both breasts squeezing and caressing them. I leaned down to kiss his chest, biting softly on his nipples, as I grind on him faster and faster with more and more force. He grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them apart and bouncing me on top of him. He slapped my ass and I moved faster, both of our bodies hot, sweaty and in complete bliss. I scratched his chest and he pulled my hair. I screamed so loud, I thought the whole city would hear me. I moaned in his ear, the feeling of him so deep inside me made me weak. He pulled me closer to him and rolled me over. He grabbed the back of my thighs pushing my legs up around his neck, both legs resting on his strong wide shoulders. He looked down at my pussy and pushed himself inside me, slowly at first, but he sped up quickly. He brought meaning to the term "beating the pussy up." I rubbed my clit with his hand, the heat from the friction drove me wild. I started to make noises I didn't think were possible until finally I nutted all over his dick. He picked me up, cleared off a table and sat me on top of it. He pulled my ass up to the edge of the table and slid back in me, both of his hands on my shoulders holding on to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him deeper inside me. I moaned in his ear, bit his neck and pulled his hair with all my strength. His head jerked backwards but his dick moved farther inside me. I scratched his back pulling him in closer and closer, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. He looked at me as if he were under some kind of spell, his eyes glistened and it made me want to cum again. My pussy was so swollen and tender that every move he made sent a rush of adrenaline through my body. I wanted to feel him cum again. I laid back on the table and moved my hips in a circular motion while he fucked me hard and fast. I busted a nut all over his dick. My legs shook, my heart was racing, my body was soaked in sweat, the lust in his eyes consumed me. I got on my knees and once again sucked my pussy juices off him. He looked into my radiant eyes and fucked my mouth until he came. His sweet cum filled my mouth, so I spit it back up, and then swallowed it all.....

0 comments: