? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A night I'll never forget.

After our double date, he and I went back to his place. I made him dinner. Chicken penne, salad, and bread sticks. After dinner, I put on a movie, told him to go lay down and let me handle the dishes. After finishing up all the cleaning that needed to be done, I slipped into the bathroom un-noticed, stripped out of my clothes and into something more "appropriate" for the night cap I had planned. A black and purple corisette, with matching boy shorts (his favorite outfit.) I dimmed the lights, put on my heels and strutted into the bedroom with the "I'm gonna give it to you tonight" look on my face. As soon as he saw me through the lights, his face brightened, his eyes widened and his dick instantly stood up. Tonight wasn't about me, tonight was all about him. I climbed into the bed, pulled off his shirt, undid his belt, gently tugged off his jeans and kissed him passionately on his chest, working my way up to the spot on the back of his neck that really pops things off. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head in closer, devouring my mouth with his. His hands all over my body, caressing my curves and cupping my breasts in his hands. His fingertips found themselves resting on my nipples, pinching and pulling at them. He bit them, not hard, but not soft. just the right amount of pressure. He untied the strings to my top, uncovering my nakedness as he slid of my panties. My pussy was wet, clit was throbbing, nipples were hard and all i could think about was the warmth of his breath on my neck as he slowly slid inside me. He flipped me onto my back, pushed my knees into my chest and started rubbing my clit with his thumb while he took long, deep, passionate stokes. I felt him against my walls, and I felt his hand slide up my stomach and onto my breast. My head started to spin, and I could feel my eys rolling around in my head. He whispered sweet words into my ear, telling me I was beautiful, telling me that he wanted it, telling me that he needed it. I dug my nails into his back, scratching him all over. He stoked the pussy harder, faster, over and over. He pulled out for a second, just to push himself back inside me. It felt so good. I couldn't have been more pleased. I started to run but he grabbed my legs, pulled my ass closer to him and went in deeper. So deep, I thought I might break. I stopped him, told him to stand up against the wall on the bed, i climbed to my knees and put my mouth around his swollen dick. I licked him first, from the base to the head. I grabbed his nuts in my hand and massaged them gently as I closed my mouth around him. I could feel him swelling in my mouth as I took all of him. I choked and gagged but I kept going. I loved tasting my pussy juices on his dick, it tasted so sweet. I put my hands on his thighs, giving myself more leverage to please him. I could feel the muscles in them getting weak as if he would fall at any moment. I looked up at him, took one last mouthful and slowly pulled my mouth away. He pushed me backwards, spreading my legs opening my pretty pink pussy. He dove in head first, licking, biting, nibbling, stroking and tickling my pussy with his finger and tongue. He held my hands down at my side to keep me from pushing and pulling. I didn't know whether or not I wanted him to stop or keep going. It felt so good, but I was getting close to that moment. My legs stiffened, my heart raced, my eyes rolled back, I bucked and shook continuously. My body was at its breaking point. I came in his mouth, he grabbed my thighs, pulled them farther apart and kept going. After the shock was over, I pushed his head back, lifted up his face to see my cum all over his lips, I pulled him up to me and kissed him long and hard. I pushed himself back inside me and penetrated deeper. my pussy was so wet, my clit was swollen and I felt like giving up but I put my legs on his shoulders, put my hands behind my head and took him all. He pushed and pushed. He massaged my clit with every stroke, I grabbed his hair and pulled his face onto mine. I kissed him and wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in closer. I couldn't stop! I needed him to keep going. I needed to feel him deeper inside me. He pulled out and said he was about to nut so I told him to put it in my mouth. I swallowed his dick in my mouth and kept going. I could feel his nut coming up through his veins so I gagged myself one last time as he nutted inside my mouth. He tasted so sweet, I swallowed it all, every last drop then licked the rest of his dick. I looked up at him and smiled, I told him how mind blowing nit was, then he kissed me, soft and gentle. He held up a towel and wiped me off, cleaning himself in the process. We looked in each others eyes and I knew i had accomplished what I wanted to. He was completely satisfied, and the best part was... he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. He grabbed my hand, walked me to the bathroom and started to run some bath water. As I stepped into the tub, I looked back at him and asked him to join me. He smiled back, said "I love you" and stepped in the tub with me.

0 comments: