? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Foreplay

He touches me with such tenderness. His fingers like feathers on my warm skin. He moves his fingertips breathlessly across my nipples as the quickly stand at attention. His eyes tauntingly gaze over my body as if I were the first and last woman he will ever see. His hands slide down my chest onto my stomach, as I wrap my legs around his waist, drawing him closer to me. One of his hands moves slowly down past my pussy to the middle of my thigh. He pours warm oil on my chest and slowly runs it into my skin. The smell of cinnamon and lavender explodes in the air awakening every sense in my body. He grabs my thigh and grips it tight as his free hand moves slowly up to my neck, running his fingers along my collarbone and massaging every nerve. I can feel my blood racing through my body as my pussy starts to dampen and his tight grip on my thigh loosens. He moves his hand slowly back to my chest, caressing my breasts and teasing my rock hard nipples with his tongue. I slowly push me off of me, turning him on his back. I place both of his hands above his head while I gently kiss him from his neck to his dick. He starts to grow, slowly at first but with every kiss he grows harder. I put my mouth above his erection and kiss him tenderly. I gradually work my way back up to his neck and and kiss him beneath his earlobe. He begins to move his hands as i quickly push them back into the sheets. "Watch but don't touch," I said. I lay back in front of him placing my fingers on my throbbing pussy. I rub her gently as he watches with wandering eyes. He bites his lips and moves his hands towards mine. I slap them away and slide my finger inside me. His eyes widen and his breathing gets louder. The tension in the room is unbearable. I want him inside me so bad, but the thought of him wanting and needing it without getting it makes it much more fun. He smiles up at me with glistening eyes and I know that he is there. I know he wants it as bad as I do. I start to rub my clit faster and faster as I see him reach down to touch himself. I lean over him and kiss the head softly, tenderly, with love and care. Just as Im about to take him in my mouth... he pushes me on my back and licks the outside of my pussy lips. He loves to tease me, but I love being teased. I push my pussy in his face and he bites it. The quick piercing pain sends chills through my body and my legs start to shake. I can feel my temperature rising and my orgasm building inside me. I push him back, kiss him once more on the neck.... then I get up from the bed and head into the bathroom to turn on the shower...........


Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

0 comments: