? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Goodnight Kiss

I turn the shower off and wrap the towel around me. The lights are turned down low and the candles are burning slowly. The room smells like clean linen. I walk into the bedroom and see him lying there, so sexy. His body glistening from the faint moonlight peering through the window. His breath unsteady and his eyes low. He looked at me, I could sense his arousal. I glared back at him, unsure of his next move. He stood up, reached his hand out to me, and pulled me close to him. His body was warm, his grip was strong and his chest was tight. He walked me over to the bed and pushed me down. He climbed on top of me slowly and kissed my chest. He pulled off the towel and threw it on the floor. He stared down at my nakedness and smiled. I tried not to, but a smile slowly crept upon my face. He grabbed my legs and kissed them softly, tenderly, working his way down to my feet. He kissed the bottoms of my feet and put his mouth around my toe. At first I was uncomfortable, but somehow he put me at ease. He spread my legs and kissed his way up the inside of my thigh to my wet, throbbing pussy. He kissed it gently, almost in a caressing way, as he stroked my clit with his fingers. I could feel his warm breath on me as one of his hands slid up to cup my breast. His Finger slid inside me and he moved his body upward, placing his mouth gently on mine. As I moved my hips slowly to his penetrating motions, he removed his hand from my breast and grabbed my hair, wrapping it around his wrist, pulling it. "Pull harder baby," and he did. My neck jerked backwards and my back arched making my ass came up off of the bed. He pulled his finger out and pushed his thick hard dick inside me. I could feel him deep in me and he pushed harder, deeper and faster. Oh how i liked his massiveness inside me. I bit his neck softly, then as he moved faster, I bit down harder. I put my hands on his back and dug my nails into his skin, scratching him all over. I let out a moan as my legs started to tremble underneath him. He bit my nipple and started sucking on them, and pulling my hair at the same time. I had no control over my body as I came. My eyes rolled back and he buried his face between my breasts while I screamed. He thrust inside me one more time and then looked up at me. That smile still on his face. I pushed him off me and stood up, pulling him of f the bed and bringing him closer to me again. I leaned my back against the wall, and lifted my leg up. He pushed himeself inside me again. i moved my hips from side to side, in a circular motion, then up and down. Slowly at first but i gradually sped up. He started moaning in my ear and kissing my neck all over. I placed my hands on his back and softly moved my fingers up his spine. He had goosebumps on his arm ad he let out a shuddering moan as he came inside me. He held it in, pushed in deeper, then released. I could feel his nut flooding my pussy! He pulled out and I got down on my knees, putting my mouth around him. Licking, sucking and fucking his dick with my mouth. I could taste his nut on my tongue. I sucked him fast and hard. He nutted again in my mouth and and I swallowed every drop of him. He tasted so good. Like liquid cocaine. I needed his body to satisfy me, and he did. I pushed him on the floor, sat my pussy on his face and rode hime like a stallion. He put his hands on my ass cheeks, smacked them and pulled my pussy closer to his face, burrying himself deeper inside my pussy! I came almost instantly and nutted all in his mouth. My toes curled, my legs shook, my pussy was throobing and all I could think about was his tongue inside. I rode him a little longer, until my pussy was sore. We lay there on the floor together for a few moments, and just smiled at each other. I kissed him delicately on the lips and rubbed my hand on his chest. He was sweating and still breathing hard, so I closed my eyes, and gave him a goodnight kiss.
Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

0 comments: