? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Long Night, Late Morning

Dinner and a movie, the perfect date... at least I thought. The movie ended around midnight. We were both tired but not sleepy. I was ready to shower and crawl into bed. He put the car in park, rolled up the windows and i opened my door. As i started to get out, he grabbed my arm softly and looked me in my eyes. I could see his breath becoming heavy and unsteady. His eyes softened and his touch was caressing. I looked back at him, my heart racing and my body heating up quickly. When I gazed into his eyes i could feel the warmth from his body as he came closer to me, kissing me delicately on the neck, then moving slowly to my lips. I lay my seat back as he slipped his hands underneath my shirt and bra. My body weakened at the touch of his warm hands cupping my breasts. My nipples erect, my pussy getting wet just thinking of him inside me. He climbed over the middle console and lay on top of me, removing his hands from under my shirt and moving downward to lift my skirt. His fingers moving gently to the inside of my panties. He pulled them down slow and steady, kissing me passionately. As he pulled them down and moved back up to my beasts, i pulled his arms up and slowly took off his shirt. The intensity was almost unbearable. I could feel his breath on my skin and his heart beating against my chest. He leaned up, allowing me room to undo his pants and slide them off, pulling his boxers down with them. My heart was beating faster and my palms started getting clammy. He spread my legs, lifting them up and placing them around his hips. He teased my pussy with the tip of his dick, caressing my pussy lips with it. I wanted him. I needed to feel him inside me. Slowly he slid in, only the head at first. I thrust my hips toward his forcing him deeper. My pussy swelled around him, my legs locking around him. He moved inside me, in then out, up then down, slow then fast. I rotated my hips in a circular motion as he penetrated deeper inside me. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards and biting my neck, sending an electrifying sensation through my body. As the orgasm approached, I started to shiver and shake underneath him, my pulse climbing and my body struggling to continue. The final push sent me over the edge. I dug my nails into his back, moaning louder than ever before. I bit his neck gently, trying to muffle the scream i was about to let out. The windows in the Yukon were so foggy you couldn't see through them. The radio seemed so loud but I knew the sounds of my moans were louder. I shook uncontrollably as I nutted all over him pussy dripping sweet juices down my thighs and onto his massive dick.

After a few moments, once my body came out of the shock, we dressed ourselves and went in the house. It was almost 2:15 and I needed to shower. I undressed and turned on the water. He followed. I wet my hair and grabbed a poof to wash my body. He grabbed it from my hands and began rubbing soap all over me. My arousal began to show when my breathing got heavy. He moved slowly over my breasts, down my stomach, and down to my thighs. He got on his knees, water beating down on him. He pulled me closer to him, away from the water and lifted up one leg. His face was buried between my thighs and I felt his tongue move rapidly inside me. My clit began to swell and I found my hands on the back of his head pushing him closer to me, forcing his tongue inside me even deeper. Water droplets fell down my back, over the small curve of my ass and down my leg. I grabbed my breast with one hand and began to caress my nipples grabbing at my own breast. I moved my hand down to my pussy, rubbing my clit while he fingered me and licked me. He pushed my hand out of the way, biting my clit and massaging it with his lips. It didn't take long for me to nut again, coming in his mouth, him swallowing every drop. He stood up and kissed me. I could taste my own sweet tenderness. My pussy still on his tongue. I tasted like Japanese cherry blossom with a hint of sweet juicy pussy. We finished showering and dried ourselves off. As I stood in the shower with nothing on but a towel. he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I can't get enough of you," he said. I smiled and replied, "We are just getting started."

I walked him over to the bed, pushed him down and climbed on top of him. I pushed his hands up over his head and held them there. I kissed his neck, down to his nipples. I moved my tongue along his obvious muscles, outlining his pecks and his 6 pack. I slowly worked my way down to his strong erect dick. He was swollen but still growing. I put my mouth around him. Taking in every inch of him. Gagging but still taking it. I loved him inside me. Inside my mouth and my pussy. I pulled my head up, looked at his eyes rolling in the back of his head, and I began to lick him up and down. All around him, from his head to his nuts. I put them in my mouth sucking them and massaging them with my tongue. As i moved back up to his dick. I grabbed his balls in my hand and caressed them, loving them and nurturing them. I could the cum moving upwards. He was ready to bust in my mouth, so I sucked him harder and faster until I tasted him. I continued massaging his dick with my mouth while he flooded it with his sweetness. I swallowed some, and spit some. His legs shook and his eyes rolled. He tapped my shoulder and I looked up at him.

He put his hands on my waist and sat me on top of him. I felt him still erect inside me. I bounced up and down. Riding his dick and taking all 11 inches of him. I could almost feel him in my stomach as I thrust my body against his. Like a rocking chair, back and forth, up and down, side to side, inside and out. Thrusting my pussy on top of him. I scratched his stomach and dug my nails into his chest. His strong, sexy chest. I bucked and moaned, fucking him wildly. My body movements no long in my control. It was as if i was in a daze. I felt every bit of him but I couldn't control my hips. I sped up moving faster and faster. Feeling his warmth inside me as I once again showered his dick with my love juice, I felt him growing, and pulsating. He grabbed me and pulled me down. His kiss so strong and fast, his tongue dancing with mine while his hands grabbed my ass cheeks. He pushed me closer to him and I rode him faster and harder. His breathing was heavy in my ear as he whispers the words "I Love You." My heart open and my body under his control. I was his and he knew it, just as he was mine. He let out a moan almost louder than mine as he filled the inside if me. His nut squirting through my body, warm and thicker than before. I knew that this was probably the most passionate night ever, and as I looked over at the clock, I lay my head on his chest. 5:56a.m. He put his hand on my cheek and I gazed up at him, both of us with a single tear in our eyes. We had finally, for the first time, made love to each other, and this time, it was definitely real. I lay my head back on his chest and we fell asleep. Me still on top and him still inside.

I awoke around noon that morning, and he slept peacefully underneath me. I kissed his cheek, got off of him, and covered him with the blanket. I made my way back to the shower and cleaned my self up. I planned on having breakfast in bed made for him by the time he woke up. It was a late night. and a late morning for the both of us.

Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

0 comments: