? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 10, 2009

In The Rain

I awoke to a certain familiar sound. The sound of raindrops on my window. I could hear the thunder rolling and the sound of the rain hitting the grass. The bright flash of lightening peered through my window illuminating his nakedness. His body glistened in the foggy air of my room. I gently tapped him on the shoulder wanting to wake him peacefully. He grunted and groaned as he opened up his big, beautiful, brown eyes. He stared up at me in confusion, and he immediately heard the rain and thunder. He pulled back the covers and got up to put on his clothes. Having a large wooden gate in my backyard became suddenly very useful. I grabbed the clothes out of his hand and grabbed the blankets in the closet. I wanted him in the rain. We walked outside through my back door and I lay the blankets on the patio. The rain was slow but steady. Enough to shower our bodies with water but not enough to be uncomfortable. He lay down and I lay on top of him, stroking him. Making sure he was fully awake. The rain beat down on my head and dripped down my back. I could feel him growing erect, stiffening underneath my soft hands. He pulled my hair forcing my head down next to his cheek and mouth. He whispered softly in my ear, "I want to make love to you" and immediately my nipples got hard and my clit swelled. His breath on my neck, his musky smell even more arousing than usual. The fresh dirt dampened by the pitter-patter of the rain. The smells of nature itself aroused me. The sun, hidden by dark grey clouds, illuminated our bodies. He rolled me over, kissing me from my neck to my inner thigh. Teasing me with his tongue, forcing butterflies into my stomach. He slowly and gently opened my legs. The cold rain came down on top of him and I, as he slowly pushed himself, head only, inside me. Teasing me with his dick, he moved in slow circular motions, sliding in little by little. I was wet all over and surprisingly warm. I had a very warm, tingling sensation throughout my body. He put his arms under mine, pulling my shoulders to his. He got deeper and deeper with every drop that hit my body. His breath still in my ear, I nibbled lightly on his neck, right below his right earlobe. Apparently that drove him crazy, he started grinding against me, pulling me close to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung to him. Holding myself in a steady position, we moved to the sounds of the thunder. The ground shook beneath us and he moved faster. He was gentle, caressing my body, his hands slipping down my sides to my outer thigh. He took my legs, and held them straight in the air. He moved much slower this time, but deeper with every thrust. His chest and hands holding my legs up, my hands on the blanket gripping, trying to hold on to something. I wanted to hold him, I wanted to feel his body against mine in every way. He rolled me over on my side, opened one leg wide into the air, the breeze flowing past the lips of my pussy sending goosebumps up my arms. He lay in front of me, his eyes looking deep into mine. I wrapped my arm around him and scratched his back, he went in deeper. He pulled my hair and moved in faster. I pushed him back, getting on my knees, throwing my ass in the air. He got behind me, starting out slowly but forcefully. He had my hair wrapped around one wrist and his other on my ass slapping it, grabbing hit, and holding on to it. He started to speed up and I knew it was almost time, but I wanted to do it together. I stopped and turned around. I put my pussy in his face and put my mouth around his dick. He started to lick inside me, covering every inch of pussy he could reach and I started to caress his dick with my tongue, my mouth being his shelter. I took him in, all of him inside my mouth, gagging me. I never stopped, came up for air a few times but continued to please him thoroughly. My clit swelling in his mouth, pulsating uncontrollably. He Both mouths, full of love and excitement. I was about to come in his mouth, but he pushed me off flipped me over and forced himself inside me. My thighs tightened and my lips plumped around his dick. A few gentle thrusts, the the hardcore finale we both had been waiting on. I arched my back and moaned louder than ever, as I felt his warm nut burst inside me. I came on his dick, bucking and grinding, pulling him closer, pushing him in deeper. We both came together. My legs were shaking, and they felt like jello. His strong arms, weakened and he lay on top of me, still inside. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body, a short quick orgasm followed a few moments later. I lay on my back with rain pouring over us. His head in the nape of my neck, I whispered in his ear, "I love it when it rains." He lifted his head, smiled at me, and we both lay there. Stuck in a trans, our minds drifted into dreams as we fell asleep, his dick inside me, in the rain.
Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

0 comments: