? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Passion, Lust, and Desire

He arrived at my house soon after I hung up the phone. The smell of his cologne aroused me. I immediately started feeling things I had never felt before. My body weakened. Something about him excited me. The soft touch of his skin against mine made my heart begin to beat fast and unsteady. His lips on mine made my toes curl and the hair on the back of my neck stand erect. His hard, but gentle body close to mine, weakening me by the second. The passion in his eyes, almost a forbidden lust. We shouldn't be here together but it felt so right. He had her at home, probably waiting up for him; I have a man at home, probably sleeping or watching T.V. I need this. I need to feel wanted and he does a great job at it. He stroked the small of my back luring me deeper into his desirable thoughts. He caressed me tenderly pulling off my shirt with ease. He unhooked my bra, throwing it off to the side. I pulled up on his shirt, his strong hard pecks staring me in my face. His body was beautiful. His tight muscles the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. I reached for his pants and unbuttoned them slowly, taunting him with my eyes. I moved my way down his chest, crossing his stomach, lightly kissing him all over. His stomach muscles tightened, and I could feel him getting excited. We made our way over to the bed, he lay on his back, and I climbed on top. I pulled his pants down, no use for them now. I wanted to take it slow, teasing but still pleasing. I threw his pants to the side, pushing them off into the floor. His boxers came off shortly after. He was huge and still growing. My eyes lit up and I instantly wanted to feel him inside me. I made my way back up, staring him in his eyes, he was impatient but still waited. I licked the outside lining of his lips, teasing him with my tongue. I gently bit down on his bottom lip and caressed his dick in my hand. I wanted him to build up all his arousal so that when the time came, he could put it to work. His eyes widened and his lips quivered. I almost thought he was quivering beneath me, not yet, but he was almost there. I pushed his hands into the sheets above his head, holding him down putting me in control. His body stiffened so I made my way back down. I licked the top of his head, moving down the side making sure I didn't miss a spot. With his hands still pinned to the bed I started moving my mouth faster, He swelling inside and my jaws were following his lead. I put one hand at the bottom my mouth at the top, up and down, up and down, faster, faster, wetter and wetter. The sound of my saliva against his skin and the friction between the two was immaculate. Slurping and bobbing, pleasing him, his thighs starting to shake but he tried his best to fight it. Still in my mouth I could feel him starting to swell and I knew he was ready. I stopped. Quickly and quietly, I stopped, looked up at him with the confusion in his eyes staring back at me. I chuckled to myself and slid him back inside my mouth, jaws working at full speed non-stop just for him. Finally, he came. Long and hard, I could feel his nut moving up his dick and I opened my mouth wider and asked him to nut in my mouth. Out he came, and I swallowed every last drop I could. He tasted so good. He was the only person in the world I could enjoy it with. Suddenly, he flipped me over propping my ass in the air. One knee on the bed, the other in the air, with my leg held tightly in his hand. He didn't wait, he started rubbing my pussy from behind, fingering me to get me wetter. I didn't think it was possible, but he tried anyways. Once my juices started to drip down my own thighs, he pushed himself inside me. Thrusting deeper, penetrating harder. My pussy was throbbing and I could feel him in my stomach but the pleasure was well worth the pain. He pulled my hair so hard I had to arch my back to keep from screaming "stop". That's exactly what he wanted. He slapped my ass repeatedly making me buck and moan. One hand on my ass cheek the other holding my leg, he pushed himself inside me even deeper. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I loved every minute of it. All I could do was moan and scream, I didn't know what words to say so I said nothing at all, maybe an occasional "daddy," "papi," "baby" or "ohhh yeaaahhh, I like that." He dropped my leg and closed them holding them together by pushing his hands into my ass and hips. He continued to beat my pussy up, demolishing it. My pussy still throbbing, I started to nut, I got louder and moved faster. The muscles in my pussy tightened around his dick when I released all of my come, squirting all over his dick. He flipped me over on my back spreading my legs wide, still thrusting inside me. He kept going at full speed and I knew he was about to bust again. I moaned a little louder and he came inside me... I could feel his body shaking from head to toe. His muscle relaxed inside me as the last bit came flowing out. He pulled out slowly trying not to make much of a mess, he wiped me off with the sheet and shoved his face into my pussy. My thighs caressing his cheekbones and cover his ears like ear muffs. He licked me tauntingly, teasing my throbbing clit with his tongue, biting softly on it sending chills up my spine. I started to to pull on it with his teeth, It hurt at first but after a few seconds, I was so driven with passion, lust and desire, that I nutted in his mouth so quickly there was no need for anything else. We were both spent so we lay back on the bed, he kissed my forehead sweetly and said "I Love You," and we both dozed off to sleep.

Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

0 comments: