? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sex in the Kitchen

At the end of a long day at work, I decided to go home, cook me and her something to eat and then relax the rest of the night. When I walked in the door she was standing there butt naked cooking some chicken and fried rice. My favorite. I was so happy to see her. I through my stuff on the couch and joined her in the kitchen. My wife looked so beautiful. I love when she cooks for me. Usually I'm the one butt naked making her dinner. I turned off the stove and pulled her into the dining room, cleared off the table and lay her down. I wasn't in it for me, all i wanted was to make her happy. As I started slowly caressing her, she started to undress me. All I could pictures was her pretty pink pussy as I slid my hands down her stomach to her thighs.I could feel her warmth before I even got all the way down. She was shaking just by the touch. Her body was shivering underneath me. I went in slow, two fingers inside her. Her pussy pulsating faster every time i went in deeper. I kissed her neck softly, then worked my way down to her pussy. I started licking her clit fingering her faster and harder. She pushed my head down harder forcing my tongue in her deeper. She was moving her hips from side to side locking her thighs around me. She came so fast it was like a hurricane poured into my mouth. She pulled my hair pulling my face up just in time to watch her squirt all over herself. I stood up grabbing her hands. We walked into the kitchen and I sat on the counter, she stood in front of me between my legs. I put one leg up opening myself up to her, serving her. She started to fuck me with her fingers thrusting inside me deeper and deeper. My pussy got so wet and she just kept going. I started to move with her, pussy throbbing, feeling her deep inside me. I love how she makes me feel. My pussy surrounding her fingers like a glove. Finally I came. All over her hand. She threw both legs back licking up all the nut and swallowing like a professional. I came again. Pussy tender from the first orgasm. I let out a moan and she pulled her face back. She kissed me and told me how happy she was to see me. We both walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and we cleaned ourselves up.

Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

0 comments: