? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 24, 2009

ROUND 3

I saw her standing there, looking beautiful as always. I knew there was a chance she would be mad bout him and I but I had to tell her the truth. She smiled at me and took off her shirt. "YESSS" Finally I get to fuck my girl and get fucked at the same time. She usually wasn't too fond of threesomes but tonight was going to be different. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her passionately, undoing her pants with my hands. I couldn't wait to touch her pussy and taste her again. I walk her to the kitchen and throw her on the table, ripping her skin tight jeans off her. Daddy comes in behind me pulling off my blanket, he's already undressed. I open her legs to see that phat wet pussy glistening. Her eyes sparkling, she already knows what's about to go down...ME! I push he legs up spreading them as openly as i can, shoving my face into her luscious pussy. He bends me over the table, rubbing my pussy with is strong, hard dick. She tastes so good. I just can't get enough of her. Moving my tongue to the same motions that I feel inside my pussy. He moves in, I move in. Fingering her pussy massaging her clit with my tongue. Daddy got my legs shaking, murdering the pussy. It feels so good. I want more. She locks her thighs around my face, bucking & moaning like its her first time. Titties bouncing up and down slapping her in her face. I keep squeezing her ass checks trying to hold her still. She running from tongue, I know she will run from him. He's fucking me so good. My pussy swelling around him, getting closer to my climax. I want her to come in my mouth while I come on him. I tell him to keep going until he's ready beating up my pussy. I know he's in my stomach now. He pulls out and walks over to her face trying to hold it in. She quickly takes him in her mouth, he's fucking her face and she's fucking mine. She came a few minutes later, filling my mouth with sweet cream. I swallowed her nut, tasting like starburst. He came all over her face, she swallowed most of it and i licked up the rest off her chin and chest. She got up, pussy still dripping like Niagara falls. He lay down on the table, his dick hard as a rock still. I climb on top of his face, while she climbs on top of his dick. I love when he lets my ride, I like to control the way my pussy move. His tongue already inside of me, penetrating slowly, teasing me. She has her hands on my titties massaging my nipples while she rides him. I can hear her pussy moving up and down on top of him and I can feel his tongue digging deeper inside me. The orgasm was outrageous. We all three came at the same time. I came twice, he came once, and she came 4 times. We decided to take care of him to try to even it up. We both started playing with him, both mouths on his dick, licking him all over, his dick tasting like pussy. I sucked him while she kissed his chest, trying to hit all his spots. A few moments later we switched, I moved up to his neck, biting him softly while her head was bobbing up and down at full speed. I nibbled his ears knowing that drives him wild. He pushed my head back down and pulled out of her mouth, coming on both of our titties, then watching us rub on each other, licking each others nipples and cleaning each other up. She pushed me down and he sat up watching us. She spread my legs and started to eat my pussy while he fingered her. Her tongue was moving like a raft in the rapids. Side to side, up and down, back and forth, inside and out. Once again I came, this time in her mouth. I sat up still wanting to feel him. We all stood, he sat on the couch and I climbed on top. Riding him fast, feeling him inside me felt so great. I couldn't resist screaming. I had no words to explain how I felt, no moans could I mutter, just a loud scream. She lay in the floor watching us, picking up the clothes and getting us new towels. Finally, we were ready, both of us were ready to release one last time. We had been waiting all day for this.. I stated bucking fucking his dick harder than ever. I wanted to make sure this memory would last. I felt him come inside me and I exploded.... My pussy released all come and nutting all over him, the couch, the floor and on myself. After a few minutes of catching our breath, we all decided it was time for a smoke break then a shower....THEN TO BED!

Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

2 comments:

DopenessMojo said...

0MG!! Fr3aK!!

GmaC said...

i really wish i was that guy smh lol damn i think i jizzed my pants lol