? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

ROUND 2

After we recuperated from round 1 I decided to make things more interesting, I reached under the bed and grabbed "the bullet" one of my favorite sex toys. When I brought it up he looked at me with excitement in his eyes. Now I wanted to play. He turned on the bullet rubbing my clit again, getting me wetter. I asked him to tease me and torture my pussy. I enjoy the pain of waiting. I lay down on my back, assuming the position. He outlined my pussy with the bullet, making me clit swell and my legs quiver. Feeling it against my clit made me want to scream. The speed and the intensity of the vibrator was almost overwhelming. But I loved it. I loved how it felt inside me. I asked him to fuck me with the bullet. I wanted to feel the full pleasure of my dirty little secret. He fucked me long, and he fucked me hard, my whole body had a tingling sensation. After the 2nd orgasm I decided it was time for him to be pleased. I grab his hand and walked him over to the shower... I turned the water on and let the water stream down our bodies soaking us all over. I pushed him against the wall and got down on my knees. I started licking his dick and moving down to his nuts. He likes when I play with them, massaging his balls in my mouth. He was ecstatic to the point where his dick was rock hard. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling him deep inside me. He bounced me up and down on his dick grabbing and smacking my ass cheeks. He massaged my erected nipples with his tongue and I could feel the warmth of his breath surrounding them. The steam in the shower aroused me and I reached that point of ecstasy and climaxed all over him. Come dripping down his thigh, he licked up all the come from my pussy and devoured it like a four coarse meal. We turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. We walked out onto the balcony of our penthouse suite, I gripped the railing as he threw my leg over his shoulder giving him easy access. He penetrated slowly teasing me, entering only his head and pulling out. Getting a feel for the inside and not missing a single space. He started to go in deeper and plummeting himself inside me. I gasped for air and locked my thighs squeezing his manhood like an anaconda. His anaconda was pleasing me to the extreme. He pulled me up and sat me on his chest with my pussy in his face. He tasted the sweet cream and wanted to go in again... He sat down in the chair and I climbed on top BACKWARDS. I rode him like a bull at the rodeo. He grabbed my hair pulling my head back and biting my neck. That made me go crazy. I needed it and wanted it. So I went for it. We went into the living room and I laid down sideways on the floor and he started to hit beat from behind. Groping my rock hard nipples and massaging my tender breasts with one hand, he rubbed my clit with the other. He fucked me so hard that I nutted 3 times in a row. I told him to keep going because pussy never sleeps. We had ourselves in so many positions, you would think we were playing twister. He beat it up until he came, nutting on my stomach. He went down to clean up the mess I made so we wouldn't dirty anymore towels. I stood up to clean up his mess and there was a knock at the door, I threw him his pants and shirt, grabbed a blanket to throw around myself and opened the door... It was my girlfriend! (To Be Continued...)

Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier