? ??????????????Kill Me Slowly? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6853 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Babes And Cars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2328 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Elke? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ROUND 1

He sends me a text asking if he can come through. I already know the deal so i quickly reply "yes". I lay the phone by the bed, double checking to make sure its on silent. I want NO INTERRUPTIONS. I hop in the shower, making sure I'm at tip-top shape when he gets here. Pussy freshly shaved, legs freshly shaved, smelling like shampoo and jasmine/water lily body wash. Wearing nothing but a towel, I start to blow dry my hair. (It's easier for him to hold onto and pull if it's dry.) I know he's been wanting it. been well over a week now and I have to admit that I've been waiting quite impatiently. I lay myself down in the bed pulling the covers over me, my pussy wetter than the ocean, throbbing harder than a sore thumb, and warmer than a hot oven. I know he'll be here soon. I start touching myself, barely being able to wait for him. Feeling my own warmth and wetness made my pussy throb even more. Thoughts of him inside me consuming my body as well as my mind. I hear him pull in the driveway, and I know that daddy's home! He opens the door and walks straight to the bedroom. I looked in his eyes and my pussy was aching to feel him deep inside me. We said nothing to each other, exchanged "the look" and got straight to the sex. I pulled back the covers, allowing him to see me fingering and pleasuring myself. I could see in his eyes that he was ready, as was I. I grabbed him with my legs and pulled him in between my thighs. I wanted him and I always get what I want. I unbuttoned his pants, unzipping them with my teeth, and pulling off his shirt. No clothes, just sex. I'm all about pleasing him because I know he takes good care of me. I lay him on his back, kiss and nibble on him from his neck to his chest. As I start kissing and nibbling his stomach I see him growing, anticipating the pleasure. I put my mouth around him. He grabs my hair and pushes my head down onto him, I'm taking as much of him in as I can. Up and down, teasing him, licking all around, up the side all the way to the head, and back down the other side. I let him enjoy, pushing his hands onto the bed, I take control. Sucking him licking him and rubbing him, I could feel him starting to swell, I knew he was ready. I worked harder and moved faster. He wanted to nut on my chest. I lay down quickly as he climbed on top. He came, nut all over my chest, pussy still throbbing. He pulled me closer to him, pushing my legs up to my chest and spreading them open. He kissed me softly on my neck, then on my stomach while he made his way down. I could feel his breath on my wet pussy. I reached down to touch myself again but he pushed my hand away and buried his face between my thighs. His tongue penetrating my throbbing pussy faster and deeper. He rubbed the clit and fucked my pussy with his tongue. I was forced to give up all control. Legs shaking, toes curling, eyes rolling in the back of my head, I let out a moan almost a scream, so loud I thought the neighbors might hear me. My climax lasted almost 7 minutes. I called out daddy knowing that he owned my pussy just as much as I did or more. He drank my sweet nectar like it was kool-aid, Pussy juice all over his chin. I rolled him over climbing on top. He slid inside me slowly at first, but then he thrust him self in deeper. I spread my legs farther apart making sure I was able to take all of him in. I started to bounce up and down, grinding back and forth, rotating on his dick from side to side. (I missed him, I wanted it deeper and faster.) I continued until I got my next nut, coming all over his dick. I got up and bent over the bed. (I love when he beat from the back.) He started smacking my ass and pulling my hair thrusting himself inside me. I almost tried to run from it but I decided I would regret it later. I threw it back allowing him to get just a little deeper. I needed him inside me. I needed to feel him beating up my pussy walls and damn near swimming in my stomach. I could feel him speeding up so I knew it was almost time. This time I wanted to taste him, he pulled out and put his dick in my mouth, my pussy tasting like jasmine his dick tasting like water lily. The orgasm must have been explosive because a few strokes later, he exploded in my mouth like a grenade. After he finished I lay back down in the bed beside him. He lit the cigarette, I grabbed the towel. I smiled at him preparing myself for ROUND 2...

Copyright © 2009 Brie Carrier

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super hott blog keep em comin =D

TOWNEZ said...

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING????????

TOWNEZ said...

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!! :)